Missing the thrill of travel? Treat yourself to a breathtaking escape in Vietnam with up to 20% off in our 40 hotels and resorts. Members of Accor Plus receive an additional 10% discount.
Revive your wanderlust in the French Quarter of Hanoi, discover appreciation for life’s simple pleasures in Sapa and immerse in the tropical splendours of Phu Quoc, Danang and Nha Trang. Then, visit Ho Chi Minh City and unearth more of her secrets.
Vietnam now welcomes vaccinated travelers from all countries from the 15th March 2022, for conditions of entry and stay see below.
– Vietnam’s Ministry of Health on March 15 released COVID-19 entry procedures for foreign arrivals as per Document No 1265/BYT-DP. As per the Document, foreign arrivals are required to:
– Take a COVID-19 negative test using the RT-PCR method 72 hours before entering Vietnam OR a rapid Antigen test (no self-test) 24 hours before entering Vietnam. This does not apply to children under 2 years of age;
– Make a health declaration (screenshot at end of article) before entry and download the PC-COVID app; and
– In case a COVID-19 test is not taken prior to departure, a test will be taken within 24 hours after arriving in Vietnam. If negative, travelers can travel anywhere within Vietnam; no quarantine required.
– The e-visa government website here is now open for visa submissions.
Stay with peace of mind, knowing all of our hotels and resorts are ALLSAFE certified, with intensified hygiene & prevention measures in place to ensure your safety.
Fuel your energy - Boost your mood - Elevate your experience How long has it been since your last self-indulgence? It is time to blow away the...Read more
Hotel de la Coupole combines sophisticated and artsy design in one central meeting place. An inspirational meeting centre for your bespoke...Read more
Travel is back with a vengeance! If you’ve been missing the thrill and magic of exploring the world, don't delay with 30% off stays at your dream...Read more